1. Prior to the formation of NYL Investors LLC, in October 2013 it operated as an investment division of New York Life Investment management, LLC which is an affiliated investment advisor that commenced operations in April 2000. Previously, the investment groups of NYL Investors LLC operated within New York Life Insurance Company (New York Life) managing investment program for New York Life’s General Account.
2. Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance, Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, June 2021. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/.
3. Source: Individual independent rating agency commentaries as of 10/15/2020. Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). The financial strength and ratings of New York Life do not apply to any investment products as they are subject to market risk and will fluctuate in value. The information contained on this page is for general informational purposes and is subject to change without notice.
4. Fixed Income Investors, Private Capital Investors and Real Estate Investors are all investment groups within NYL Investors LLC ("NYL Investors"). Assets Under Management represent the combined assets under management of NYL Investors. NYL Investors AUM: book value - $252.6b, market value - $20.1b, cost + unfunded commitments - $2.7b, notional - $1.0b, AUA - $1.4b.
5. Refers to Private Capital Investors and Real Estate Investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. There is no guarantee that investment objectives will be achieved.