The products and services of New York Life Investments’ boutiques are not available to all clients and in all jurisdictions or regions. The percentage may not add up to 100% due to rounding off.
1. Assets under management (AUM) includes assets of the investment advisers affiliated with New York Life Insurance Company, other than Kartesia Management, and Tristan Capital Partners, as of 6/30/2023. As of 12/31/2022 New York Life Investments changed its AUM calculation methodology, and AUM now includes certain assets, such as non discretionary AUM, external fund selection, and overlay services, including ESG screening services, advisory consulting services, white labeling investment management services, and model portfolio delivery se rvices, that do not qualify as Regulatory Assets Under Management, as defined in the SEC’s Form ADV. AUM is reported in USD. AUM not denominated in USD is converted at the spot rate as of 6/30/2023. This total AUM f igu re is less than the sum of the AUM of each affiliated investment adviser in the group because it does not count AUM where the same assets can be counted by more than one affiliated investment adviser..
2. This total AUM figure is less than the sum of the AUM of each affiliated investment adviser in the group because it does not count AUM where the same assets can be counted by more than one affiliated investment adviser.
3. NYLIM LLC is the advisor to the MainStay Funds, which offers investment strategies managed by affiliated boutiques and unaffi lia ted sub advisors. As of June 30, 2023, the affiliated boutiques manage $61 billion in AUM, and the unaffiliated sub advisors manage $33.6 billion in AUM.
4. Effective April 2022, Apogem Capital (f.k.a. New York Life Investments Alternatives LLC), integrated and combined its three relying advisers PA Capital, LLC, GoldPoint Partners, LLC, and Madison Capital Funding, (collectively, the “Former Relying Advisers”), to create a singular and unified alternative investment firm. Apogem Capital is a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company through New York Life Investment Management Holdings, LLC.
5. February 3, 2014, New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC completed the acquisition of CANDRIAM (formerly Dexia Asset Management) and its investment boutique Ausbil adding $100 billion in assets under management.
6. Effective April 14, 2015, New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC completed the sale of New York Life Retirement Plan Services (RPS), excluding the stable value business, to Manulife. Retained assets include Stable Value Products, MainStay Funds, and Pension Plan Accounts.