The products and services of New York Life Investments’ boutiques are not available to all clients and in all jurisdictions or regions. The percentage may not add up to 100% due to rounding off.
1. Assets under management includes the assets of the investment advisors affiliated with New York Life Insurance Company. AUM beginning in 2012 excludes Assets under Administration. AUM is reported in USD. AUM that are not denominated in USD are converted using spot rates as of the reporting date.
2. Excludes gross AUM for Multi-Asset Solutions Group, approximately $9.8 billion as of September 30, 2020 as almost all assets are sub-advised by other affiliated managers and as such are included in those AUM totals.
3. AUM represents $3.6 billion of assets that are managed by Madison Capital Funding on behalf of third parties. Madison Capital Funding’s balance sheet assets amounted to $7.7 billion (inclusive of $0.03 billion of mezzanine investments). Total Assets including commitments was $11.55 billion as of 9/30/2020.
4. As of June 30, 2020. GoldPoint Partners' AUM is presented as of an earlier date as a result of the delay in the receipt of financial information from its underlying sponsors.
5. February 3, 2014, New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC completed the acquisition of Candriam (formerly Dexia Asset Management) and its investment boutique Ausbil adding $100 billion in assets under management.
6. Effective April 14, 2015, New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC completed the sale of New York Life Retirement Plan Services (RPS), excluding the stable value business, to Manulife. Retained assets include Stable Value Products, MainStay Funds, and Pension Plan Accounts.