The products and services of New York Life Investments’ boutiques are not available to all clients and in all jurisdictions or regions. The percentage may not add up to 100% due to rounding off.
1. Assets under management includes the assets of the investment advisors affiliated with New York Life Insurance Company. AUM begi nning in 2012 excludes Assets under Administration. AUM is reported in USD. AUM that are not denominated in USD are converted using spot rates as of the reporting date
2. Total Advised AUM includes assets that are advised or sub advised by more than one advisor. Total AUM of $674 billion eliminates this double count.
3. NYLIM LLC is the advisor to the MainStay Funds, which offers investment strategies managed by affiliated boutiques and unaffi lia ted sub advisors. As of September 30, 2021, the affiliated boutiques manage $80.7 billion in AUM, and the unaffiliated sub advisors manage $30.1 billion in AUM.
4. As of June 30, 2021.
5. Madison Capital Funding AUM only includes assets that are managed on behalf of third party clients. Madison Capital Funding’s balance sheet assets are not included in this figure.
6. February 3, 2014, New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC completed the acquisition of Candriam (formerly Dexia Asse t M anagement) and its investment boutique Ausbil adding $100 billion in assets under management.
7 . Effective April 14, 2015, New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC completed the sale of New York Life Retirement P lan Services (RPS), excluding the stable value business, to Manulife. Retained assets include Stable Value Products, MainStay Funds, and Pension Plan Accounts.