The products and services of New York Life Investments’ boutiques are not available to all clients and in all jurisdictions or regions. The percentage may not add up to 100% due to rounding off.
1. Assets under management includes the assets of the investment advisors affiliated with New York Life Insurance Company. AUM begi nning in 2012 excludes Assets under Administration. AUM is reported in USD. AUM that are not denominated in USD are converted using spot rates as of the reporting date
2. Total Advised AUM includes assets that are advised or sub-advised by more than one advisor. Total AUM of over $600 billion eliminates this double count.
3. NYLIM LLC is the advisor to the MainStay Funds, which offers investment strategies managed by affiliated boutiques and unaffiliated sub advisors. As of September 30, 20 22, the affiliated boutiques manage $57.9 billion in AUM, and the unaffiliated sub advisors manage $28.8 billion in AUM.
4. Effective April 2022, Apogem Capital ( f.k.a . New York Life Investments Alternatives LLC), integrated and combined its three relying advisers PA Capital, LLC, GoldPoint Partners, LLC, and Madison Capital Funding, (collectively, the “Former Relying Advisers”), to create a singular and unified alternative investment firm. Apogem Capital is a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company through New York Life Investment Management Holdings, LLC.
5. NYL Affiliated Assets includes General Account assets, NYL Pension Plans, NYL Separate Accounts, Variable Products, and NYL Other Affiliated Accounts.
6. February 3, 2014, New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC completed the acquisition of Candriam (formerly Dexia Asse t M anagement) and its investment boutique Ausbil adding $100 billion in assets under management.
7 . Effective April 14, 2015, New York Life Investment Management Holdings LLC completed the sale of New York Life Retirement P lan Services (RPS), excluding the stable value business, to Manulife. Retained assets include Stable Value Products, MainStay Funds, and Pension Plan Accounts.